Strathisla Log Cabin
Luxury two-bedroom, self-catering log cabin with private hot tub.
Dog friendly, Wheelchair accessible.
Our luxury and secluded self-catering Scandanavian log cabin complete with its own private hot tub and sauna is perfect for short stays and weekly getaways. Strathisla sleeps four with two double en-suite bedrooms and a large, spacious living area which is ideal for both family holidays and romantic breaks. Situated in the Scottish Borders, just north of the River Tweed and only a short distance from Berwick-Upon-Tweed, the log cabin is surrounded by beautiful countryside perfect for escaping your busy day-to-day life. Secluded from the wider world, the cabin is tucked away, hidden by the surrounding trees giving it ultimate privacy allowing you to enjoy quality time with loved ones.
- Two double bedrooms with en-suites.
- Luxurious main bedroom en-suite featuring a gorgeous free-standing roll-top bath, double his and hers vanity and shower.
- The second en-suite is an elegantly styled wet room, suitable for wheelchair users.
- Open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge area with a fully equipped kitchen with utensils, electric oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave.
- The living room has two settees, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player.
- A large decking area ideal for dining alfresco, with a BBQ available.
- Private hot tub, sauna and deck chairs.
- Perfect location, with an open and spacious garden area perfect for playing games and running around with children and pets.
- Travel cot and highchair are available on request.
- Pets friendly.
- Free Wi-fi
- Bed linen, towels and robes are provided.
- No smoking accommodation.
- Berwick-upon-Tweed is 7 miles away with supermarkets, cafes and restaurants.
- Situated 56 miles from Edinburgh and 69 miles from Newcastle upon Tyne
Check out our Scottish Borders and Activities pages to discover more about the area.
Whether it’s a romantic break or a family activity holiday, self-catering in the Scottish Borders doesn’t get much better than this.