Tomatin Log Cabin
Luxury self-catering lodge ideal for a romantic getaway in Scotland’s Border region.
Lazyday’s most stylish luxury log cabin, Tomatin affords all the comfort you would expect with underfloor heating, luxurious master bedroom complete with four poster bed and en-suite bathroom plus it’s own private Electric Sauna and Hot Tub.
Features include a well equipped kitchen and dining area, a convenient island in the kitchen and an elegantly applied African style throughout the lodge. The living area is individually styled with leather sofa’s Flat screen TV with surround sound and DVD player.
Outside there is a large decking area for relaxing and alfresco dining with private hot tub and your own private electric sauna is across the lawn
- Two double en-suite bedrooms
- Roll top free standing bath
- Double washbasin vanity
- Large walk in shower
- Wet room
With views across the lovely Scottish Border countryside to the Cheviot hills and plenty of space both inside and out, you will enjoy a sense of freedom and wellbeing.
Travel cots and highchairs are available on request.
Tomatin is available for 3 day weekend and midweek breaks as well as weekly rental.
- All accommodation is no smoking
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets
- Our Cabins are not equipped with Internet Access/WiFi, leaving the modern day interruptions of technology behind
- A low occupancy discount will be applied for 2 people. One bedroom will be made up